“Let the Lord Build the House”
“Except the Lord build the house, they labor in vain that build it:
except the Lord keep the city, the watchman wakes but in vain.”
The mission of CMBC’s Marriage Ministry is to develop Christ-like lives as we care for and love each other. To demonstrate the fruit of the Spirit (love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control – Gal 5:22-23). To help couples understand what the Bible teaches on communication and intimacy in marriage. To help couples with a practical approach to marriage growth by teaching:
- Biblical based principles for building a Christian marriage;
- Need for individuality within marriage;
- Biblical principles for handling conflict, anger, and to learn skills in applying biblical principles in these areas;
- Biblical principles on sexuality;
- Biblical definition of love; and
- Patterns of communication that can build intimacy.
JOIN THE MARRIAGE MINISTRY TODAY!
YOUR MARRIAGE WON’T REGRET IT!
The Marriage Ministry is currently studying through couple and group discussions the book and guide –Love and Respect by Dr. Emerson Eggerichs. Purchase your copy and join us every first Sunday evening at 7:00 p.m.
For more information regarding this ministry, email our Directors or Pastor and Sis. Tanner. (See our contact page for email addresses.)
We are an active ministry with regular and annual activities such as:
- Monthly marriage/couples meetings
(biblical marital teaching and instruction, group/couple discussions)
- Regular couple outings to brunch, dinner, etc.
- Annual marriage retreats